Sunday, March 7, 2010

Waterstreet Stuff 2004-05












I thought I'd begin with a little catch up. There are some drawings and paintings from my time studying I wanted to share. I never felt comfortable squeezing them into my website but I think they will fit in this format. I began studying at Waterstreet Atelier when I was 23. I ended up studying for about a year and a half. I hope that other students of this painting method have longer to study.
My first year consisted of mostly cast work but during my final 5-6 months I was able to do some figure drawings and a couple paintings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scott!
    Is great that you decided to star this blog; I'd love to see the process behind your work. And definitively, your new site is a big improvement!

    I know and admire your work for a while, and will doing your summer workshop, I'm really happy about it :)

    A comment just for a better appreciation of your truly magnificent works: I'd love to see a little big pics! :)

    Best, and congrats!

    Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Ariel. I look forward to meeting and working with you this summer. I appreciate your recommendation for larger images. I'll see if I get can some larger ones for next week's post.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete