Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Head Study in Oil


Hi Everyone,

Here is a head study for a larger painting I plan on doing. It was a difficult pose but a lot of fun to do. It is 12"x9".

I want to thank everyone for the comments on the last webisode. I appreciate all of the questions I received both in the comments section and by email. I've been fairly busy lately as my wife and I just recently had our second child but I hope to put a post up soon that will answer some of the recurring questions I've received.

Thanks!
Scott

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new behbeh! I appreciate your teachings Scott...terribly generous you are.
    Best,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Scott, that's phenomenal. Really. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family; I'm looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
    this is a wonderful study and it will be good to see the development of the larger painting as i have enjoyed your art videos immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats Scott! Excellent work too, as always.

    Btw- I was discussing value / form rendering in my class down at Ringling, and one of the students brought up your work. They really enjoyed your videos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Scott and like always awesome painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very good paintings, Scott : )

    ReplyDelete